Tuesday, May 24, 2016

grace

Once upon a time, or at least that's how most stories go.
Grace your going to be growing up in a technologically advanced civilization more then what your mother and I had. I want you to know some things. Number one, seek out the truth. your mother and I strongly believe in God. Not because we were brought up that way either. You see when i was in the army I went to a lot of different religious churches. some of those churches were not what you might expect. This one church i went to, with your mother, and your grandparents, was quite a shock to us all. Lets just say we looked like an inside out dalmatian: all black with one white spot smack dab in the middle of the congregation.
But they were so happy to have us there. And nothing suffocates you more then a happy hefty African american lady squeezing the life out of you kinda hug.
Another church I went to by myself was interesting as well. Everyone was so happy and cheerful. they talked about the universe and spirits, and it was then that i found out i was in a Wiccan meeting....GULP..
okay back to seeking the truth. You are going to grow up with an evolution mindset society. Everywhere you look you will be blasted with the evolution THEORY. Theory is all it is but everyone is talking like its fact. I want you to look at that carefully. Because as of right now my sweet sweet child, there has been no fossil evidence, no transformation from one species to another, NOTHING at all. yet society has been brainwashed into thinking there is. In fact most calculations, fossil evidence, archaeological findings, historical documents, etc, all point back to the Bible or texts from the Bible.
Evolutionist say that religious people bury their heads when it comes to facts and and do not want to hear what they want to say. I'm writing this because I have listened to them because I want to know the truth for myself. And the more I listen to them, the more realize we agree on the same point: we came from nothing. As a believer in God, we came from God creating us out of nothing.
here we differ. you see, evolution believes we are here by mere chance. Its funny because Hawkins, a brainiac said he believes we came from nothing, the big bang per say. and he also believes we are the only ones out there in the universe( in a ted talk) hmmm, we are here by chance, no signs of life outside our planet, an incalculable chance. that seems a bit far feched. the perfect storm of conditions just happen to create pond scum, which then after billions and billions of years became us, an intelligent, emotional creatures. think about that one. think about dna, think about the machine code written in us, think about all the different creatures all over the world. think about the entire creation we live in. and think about if its all for nothing, or if we were made for a purpose.
I love you grace. You are my daughter which I honestly could never fathom with all the chaos in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment